the Older Adult Ministry
of Heath Church.
The older adult ministry of Heath Church has as its purpose to communicate and share God’s love to those inside and outside the church family.
The basis of meaningful activities will be that purpose and the values that older adults find foundational.
The values that older adults find foundational are:
• Autonomy. They desire to be or remain self-sufficient.
• Social and Spiritual Connectedness. They respond to people more than programs.
• Altruism. They desire to give something back to the world.
• Personal Growth. They desire to continue developing as human beings.
• Revitalization. They respond to activities that bring fresh and new experiences.